Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been published previously or sent previously to another journal (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor.
- The text meets the bibliographical and style requirements indicated in the GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS.
- The text is double-spaced; the font is Times New Roman (12 points); italics have been used instead of underlining (except URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures and tables are at the end, not in the corresponding part of the text.
- Website addresses have been added for references as far as possible.
- The submitted file is in PDF format.
- If you are submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, please ensure that the instructions for anonymous revision have been followed.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.